Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Fucking tractor pulls, finally!

We usually have 10's of thousands of HP pumped into the veins each summer between tractor pulls, dirt track racing, and drag races. But not this year and I didnt realize its effect. Rona has put a stop to all of it, with this being the first summer/season I have ever heard Norwalk Summit Motorsports Park go quiet. Bader didn't open at all this year and they are only 4.5miles away. The top fuels, funny cars, and pro stocks will rattle our windows at home when the wind is right. Last night we finally got some diesel, dirt, alcohol and jet fuel in the lungs. Local friend brought home the purse in the Super Stock Tractor class of 18 at the OSTPA mid-summer shoot out. It was not BG grand national but it helped for sure for 3 of 5 in our family.
FB_IMG_1598212923391.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sitting on the back screened in porch listening too the world wake up. Couldn’t sleep very well last night so around 4 I made a pot of coffee and just sat and chilled listening too the sounds.... Watched bats circling the flood lights, heard a hoot owl for about 5 minutes letting his presence being know and just heard a fox screech and the farm across the valley the roosters awake... Sometimes a little insomnia is a good thing.... Sun should start peaking out here shortly..... Time for another cup of that java....

Jamie

Ohio
just done with pressing my coffee. taking the next couple of days off from work before starting a large project and avoiding the miserable heat and humidity we're experiencing this week. heading out to the back porch swing to watch the sun come up and the Hummingbirds jockey for position around the feeder. brace a bow and get in some practice before the sun gets too high. hide out in the A/C in the shop or in my office rest of the day.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Today marks our 36th wedding anniversary. We’ve been together for 4 decades. If we’d of gotten married the first year together, it’d of been the 40th.... I was a slow learner back then 😂Well I guess not much has changed in that department though 😂
Unfortunately the wife is in Ohio spending the week with her mother. So just another anniversary we’re apart. Isn’t like that hasn’t happened a lot over the years 😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
Today marks our 36th wedding anniversary. We’ve been together for 4 decades. If we’d of gotten married the first year together, it’d of been the 40th.... I was a slow learner back then 😂Well I guess not much has changed in that department though 😂
Unfortunately the wife is in Ohio spending the week with her mother. So just another anniversary we’re apart. Isn’t like that hasn’t happened a lot over the years 😂
"J".... Congrats on the 36 years of marriage.... We just had our 45th back in July.... Damn where do all those years go???