Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Take your pick .... filet mignon or ribeye ....

20240325_184956.jpg

Big H

Medina
IMO, can’t pick wrong here. Fillet definitely the most healthiest but a medium rare ribbie reverse seared is to die for.😜
Reverse seared is my favorite way to cook. I do it most of the time with the Traeger on bigger cuts of meat. I use the oven for steaks most of the time, unless I have time.

Why is a filet healthier than a ribeye? Just wondering????

Reactions: Jamie

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Reverse seared is my favorite way to cook. I do it most of the time with the Traeger on bigger cuts of meat. I use the oven for steaks most of the time, unless I have time.

Why is a filet healthier than a ribeye? Just wondering????
Less marbling, fat and calories I guess but not sure cuz I’m no dietary consultant. Lol

Reactions: Big H

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
First “real meal” in the new house. Habanero Cheddar Deer burgers. One of my wife’s absolute favorites. Mixing cheese into the burger so it can crisp up on the outside is a game changer. She forgot to get lettuce, tomatoes and onions, but I think we will survive. Something I learned tonight is that I absolutely HATE an electric stove and need to save up some $ to replace it with gas lol
IMG_5841.jpeg

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
First “real meal” in the new house. Habanero Cheddar Deer burgers. One of my wife’s absolute favorites. Mixing cheese into the burger so it can crisp up on the outside is a game changer. She forgot to get lettuce, tomatoes and onions, but I think we will survive. Something I learned tonight is that I absolutely HATE an electric stove and need to save up some $ to replace it with gas lolView attachment 192920
Looks good!

Reactions: TinyTucky