Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I need to remember to start taking pics!

We had BBQ'd boneless chicken breasts on top of a hearty salad last night, my wife's favorite. Tonight is T-bone steaks, taters, corn on the cob and salad. I'll remember to snap a pic tonight!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I need to remember to start taking pics!

We had BBQ'd boneless chicken breasts on top of a hearty salad last night, my wife's favorite. Tonight is T-bone steaks, taters, corn on the cob and salad. I'll remember to snap a pic tonight!!!

Same with me, I grilled every day this weekend, seems like every time I have company I forget to take pictures!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I don't have a camera here at work. But for lunch we are grilling some cubed up venison steaks with peppers, onions, and shrooms that have been marinating in italian sald dressing since 5pm last nite. Also grilling some asparagus that has been drizzled with a mixture of olive oil, parmesan cheese, dried minced garlic, and seasoned salt.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336524401.069405.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
I shipped my BBQ grill to my camp last week with my Dad. Since I'm in the process of moving I won't need it for the next 6 months. I miss Ole Barb already. :smiley_cry:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Just finished it up and it was killer. Rack of lamb cut into singles, grilled zucchini and a cabrenet sauce.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336606107933.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336606107933.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 188

badger

*Supporting Member*
We decided last night that I would make Jambalya today, or I should say Joie decided! :smiley_coolpeace:

I cut up leftover ham, Cajun sausage, and sauted some fresh shrimp. Add a can of drained red kidney beans, rice cooked in chicken broth, lots of garlic, red hot sauce, and a can of V8.

The seasonings consisted of salt, red & black pepper, Tony's Creole, garlic & onion powder, chili powder, cumin, and Adobo season.

I drained the beans and rinsed them, then added them to a kettle with the V8, Red Hot, and all the seasoning to simmer. Heated the ham and sausage in bacon grease, and sauteed the shrimp in butter and garlic. I added the meats to the beans and sauce to simmer while I cooked the rice. Add the rice at the end and there you go, Jambalya!

:smiley_cooking:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Dang Dale that looks freakin awesome and spicy.

Charles where do you get your lamb from? I would love to have me some.lamb. Do you have your garden going yet. I sure would love some of your cucumber salad.:D