Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
I grilled a deer loin that I had marinated for three days. Wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese. Hope I can replicate the marinade because it was spot on.
20200113_174415.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
this isn't dinner, but I think I could eat it for dinner without any hesitation. I wrangled Nancy into taking me out for pancakes this morning. considering the 1/4" of ice on everything around here, I convinced her to make us pancakes instead, which she has a deathly fear of for some reason. I don't know why I ever go out to eat. Actually, the only reason we ever do it is for the social aspect of dinner out with friends. In the time it would have taken us to get dressed, drive to town, and wait, she dug up a recipe for buttermilk pancakes and I thawed and fried a pound of sausage, warmed up some exquisite first run local maple syrup so light in color that you can barely see it on my plate.

home made buttermilk pancakes, home made Rebel breakfast sausage, real maple syrup. coffee was damn good, too. if we had only had some grits...;)

IMG_2597.jpg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
this isn't dinner, but I think I could eat it for dinner without any hesitation. I wrangled Nancy into taking me out for pancakes this morning. considering the 1/4" of ice on everything around here, I convinced her to make us pancakes instead, which she has a deathly fear of for some reason. I don't know why I ever go out to eat. Actually, the only reason we ever do it is for the social aspect of dinner out with friends. In the time it would have taken us to get dressed, drive to town, and wait, she dug up a recipe for buttermilk pancakes and I thawed and fried a pound of sausage, warmed up some exquisite first run local maple syrup so light in color that you can barely see it on my plate.

home made buttermilk pancakes, home made Rebel breakfast sausage, real maple syrup. coffee was damn good, too. if we had only had some grits...;)

View attachment 93841
And baked beans!!😂

Buckmaster

Portage

View attachment 93841
I wholly wanted to see a frozen socket extension in this breakfast photo.