Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Uncle Odie

Schu72

Streetsboro
Very sad to hear, I always enjoyed his activity. For the last week I have have been cruising the craigslist adds looking at victory motorcycles. Really makes you think.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I know what you mean, Scott. I used to love bikes. If I lived in Nebraska I'd have one. For me, there are too many people on Ohio's roads. With that said, I went to Butch's visitation tonight. There were dozens of his CVMA buddies in attendance , and they plan one heck of a funeral procession tomorrow. It's sad to see a decorated vet and honorable man go out due to another's mistake.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know what you mean, Scott. I used to love bikes. If I lived in Nebraska I'd have one. For me, there are too many people on Ohio's roads. With that said, I went to Butch's visitation tonight. There were dozens of his CVMA buddies in attendance , and they plan one heck of a funeral procession tomorrow. It's sad to see a decorated vet and honorable man go out due to another's mistake.

Sad for sure Brock. I was reading some news articles yesterday looking for one covering Butches accident. Out of the 10 or so fatalities I read only 1 was the bikers fault. Many were like Butches where a driver made a left turn in front of them, one was a tire blowout, and only one was due to reckless speed. It doesn't seem to matter how safe or responsible you are.