Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Turkey calls auction find

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
IMG_9678.jpeg
IMG_9686.jpeg
IMG_9682.jpeg
IMG_9683.jpeg
IMG_9684.jpeg
IMG_9685.jpeg
IMG_9687.jpeg
IMG_9679.jpeg
IMG_9680.jpeg
IMG_9681.jpeg

found this lot of Turkey calls at an auction a few weeks back. They divided into several lots but I got ‘em all. Also got a lot of duck calls but I only kept a couple and gave the rest to a friend that duck hunts often. The “last call” was in the lot and I have never seen anything like this before. It has a cork that pulls out to reveal a piece of chalk inside. I don’t know if it’s just a fancy chalk holder or if this is an actual call. Any ideas?
P.S. I got the entire lot for around $70…..I just about stole it!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Texted a friend and long time turkey Hunter. He said he had something similar to the “Last Call” . But unfortunately he was in the ER with some heart issues and couldn’t expand on the information about it.
He‘s been shipped to a Pittsburgh hospital for surgery. So when he’s home I’ll touch base with him about it.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Texted a friend and long time turkey Hunter. He said he had something similar to the “Last Call” . But unfortunately he was in the ER with some heart issues and couldn’t expand on the information about it.
He‘s been shipped to a Pittsburgh hospital for surgery. So when he’s home I’ll touch base with him about it.
Hope things turn out well for him!

Reactions: "J"

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
However you may find your answers in this link. He made calls and accessories branded "the last call" it does seem like a chalk holder . Sounds like he really knew his stuff from a couple other articles I read. People spoke very highly of him and his calls . Also appears the nwtf raffled off alot of his calls and accessories at one of their banquets in the early 2000s

Last edited: