Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just need a vise!
Installed it today. The one Milo gave me about 9 years ago! LOL

This is what I'll be doing this weekend.

uploadfromtaptalk1460414678805.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Today is not a big project but one that's been needing done for a while. I have to cut down a tree. I haven't for a couple years because my daughter says it reminds her of a tree from her favorite horror movie. Well it is also right beside our turn around where I park my work truck. So I know it's only a matter of time till the other half breaks and falls on my van.

Firing up the Husqy 455 Rancher and making some wood chips today.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks fellas. Fun project and very happy I got to share it with my dad. Felt like old times jamming to tunes and kicking ass on a project. I forsake that time when I was young. Age provides a new view on such time.

Last night Tracie helped me build the steps, rock wall and attach the slide. I'll get the canopy on tonight and start on the swing section. If I get lucky, I'll finish tonight. Have some sanding to do, a shelf to build in the clubhouse part, as well as make a frame for and hang a chalk board.

uploadfromtaptalk1460985982565.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
Inspector Approved. Gotta love that.

Last week I disassembled our swing set and replaced it with a new trampoline. Both my kids got spent about 6 hours on it this past weekend. Kids love new toys (and so do we).

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is a sweet setup Jesse! Great investment. The return on investment can not be any sweeter: hours of watching your kids laugh, play, smile, and use their minds. Ours is close to being torn down. It has served as "base" in games of tag, playing house, summer lunches outdoors, squirt gun games have had many kids running circles around it/over it. . . .enjoy the many memories to come. Well worth every penny you spent.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have some cosmetic stuff to do, but she's fully functional. Very pleased with the results. I did this for 1/3 retail value. Very thankful for the knowledge and help, along with the memories.