Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Garden Thread

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Just picked these out. Will freshen up the garden box and plant em in
IMG_2797.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Maters are in the ground. 9 beef steaks 2 Brandywine 2 Big Boys

IMG_3356.jpeg

Not planting peppers this year due to not having much luck for whatever reasons and my bro@Fullbore being a master at growing them and letting me having more than I could ever grow. Example seen below…. Lol

IMG_1267.jpeg
IMG_0427.jpeg
IMG_0428.jpeg

Keep in mind these were all going to go to waste cuz he picked and processed all he needed and friends and family had already got what they wanted.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Maters are in the ground. 9 beef steaks 2 Brandywine 2 Big Boys

View attachment 194336

Not planting peppers this year due to not having much luck for whatever reasons and my bro@Fullbore being a master at growing them and letting me having more than I could ever grow. Example seen below…. Lol

View attachment 194337View attachment 194338View attachment 194339
Keep in mind these were all going to go to waste cuz he picked and processed all he needed and friends and family had already got what they wanted.
Nice! How’s that retirement treating him?

Reactions: Sgt Fury

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My wife and daughter planted 2 of the 6 raised beds. Lettuce and stuff. Honestly didn't pay a lot of attention. They also put half a dozen or so tomato and pepper plants in pots. I suggested this last year and it was a bad idea. We planted the entire garden last year against my wife's wishes and she later beamed about what a great garden she planted. Hmmm. . . I remember planting, setting up irrigation, and doing at least half the weeding. Suddenly this year it was her idea to do a bunch of pots rather than the beds. I'm sensing a pattern. I suggest. She shoots down the idea. She later goes that route and accepts credit. Whatever works for her. Lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My wife and daughter planted 2 of the 6 raised beds. Lettuce and stuff. Honestly didn't pay a lot of attention. They also put half a dozen or so tomato and pepper plants in pots. I suggested this last year and it was a bad idea. We planted the entire garden last year against my wife's wishes and she later beamed about what a great garden she planted. Hmmm. . . I remember planting, setting up irrigation, and doing at least half the weeding. Suddenly this year it was her idea to do a bunch of pots rather than the beds. I'm sensing a pattern. I suggest. She shoots down the idea. She later goes that route and accepts credit. Whatever works for her. Lol
Smiling and nodding then walking away while her not seeing the eye rolling goes a long way. A win win let’s say……😂🤣