Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO.com T-Shirts, Hats, Decals

I'm interested in...

• Decals

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shirts/Hats

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • All of the above...

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cheetos and Beer.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
And decals will be on sale in the next week or so. I'm picking up final proofs tomorrow and I'll get pics up. Had to make some changes. If you wanted silver like I did, tough shit. They did look awesome, but the material was TOO pliable to get the web address cut out. So, white it will be for the initial order.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
And decals will be on sale in the next week or so. I'm picking up final proofs tomorrow and I'll get pics up. Had to make some changes. If you wanted silver like I did, tough shit. They did look awesome, but the material was TOO pliable to get the web address cut out. So, white it will be for the initial order.

Sweet! That'll match the ride better! I'm washing my windows as we speak.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
My hole truck needs washed...I guess with the freezing rain/wintery mix we are supposed to get tonight I can just add more salt/corrosion before the next bath. The hardware on my brushguard is so bad...

At least some TOO decals will make it look better this spring :)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

I'll slap 'em on when I get back from PA tonight and get better pics up tomorrow.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
From the words of a great TV ICON: I"M READY.....I'M READY.....I'M READY.....I'M READY.............You guessed it! Spongebob Squarepants! LOL

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I didn't get back from PA last night until dark, then forgot about having an executive board meeting for our baseball league. Needless to say, I wasn't putting decals on at 10PM last night! We have the big bosses down for a meeting today, but I'm hoping I can run home at lunch and do it. If not, I will for sure after work. Either way, pics will be up sometime today...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guys. The decals are in the TOO Store available for purchase. We plan on making the order tomorrow and getting them out to you guys on Thursday. You don't need a paypal account to buy them. You can also Use a CC through paypal without even signing up. :) Thanks to all of those who have ordered so far. Also. If you would prefer to pay by cash or check. Send Jesse or I a PM and we'll get it worked out.

Also, just a reminder.. All the proceeds stay in the TOO kitty for site funds. Jesse and I are not making money on these things. The proceeds stay in the kitty for things like this, pay server costs, and some for our get together this summer. Thanks again guys..