Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Here is a picture of a pretty cool spot we call Locust Lane. Its a secluded 55 acre field in beans this year, stands are hung in the tip of a finger of woods almost smack in the middle of the field. Awesome spot. Picture was taken last time i hunted there probably a week ago or more.

GOPR1508.jpg

buckstar25

T-county
Set up in one of my favorite spots. Bucks will scent check this corner so I'm hoping to see some action. Scrape activity had just picked up on our place and the plot has been pretty active at night....may get extra lucky and get a chance at Big 6!

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sitting over a nice funnel this morning. I have a ravine below me pinching deer towards the tree.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415196188.643270.jpg

Corn behind me...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415196232.947569.jpg

Oak flat just down the way...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415196269.043142.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Other then the first Xbow I bought which was a Horton for one season it's been a ten point since.... I've only had two though lol....

I'd love to upgrade to a TenPoint and use my three Hortons for backups. But, TenPoints only wind from the right side with the Accu-Draw. Only being able to use my left hand is an issue. I asked at Bednar's about just turning the xbow backwards to cock it and they highly advised against that idea for some reason.