Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanksgiving sack attack

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Big Congrats to Hunter... Kid knows how to put meat in the freezer... God Bless him...(y)

Thanks, sure am proud of him. He does it right and hunts hard. This morning left at 4am, took a boat ride on the river as he hunted the nwr. Came back for noon and ate a Sammy. Left 30 minutes after getting back and took a boat ride in the wma. Had people all in the woods scouting, 4 “hunters” walked up on him. 30 minutes later took a 40 yard shot hard quartering away w a 4 blade grim reaper. Deer went 80 yards. He also shot a pig w a rage and it ran off w his arrow.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats to the young man! George Thoroughgood comes to mind when I see the hair. Not judging. Don't care. Just the lyrics "gets haircut and gets real job" jumped in my head. Lol. I'm sure he is a good kid. Proud Papa moments here.

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Congrats to the young man! George Thoroughgood comes to mind when I see the hair. Not judging. Don't care. Just the lyrics "gets haircut and gets real job" jumped in my head. Lol. I'm sure he is a good kid. Proud Papa moments here.

He’s had short hair most of his life. Grew it out for a couple years then cut it short. Growing it out now and will cut for the summer. He cuts grass for himself. Imagine that. I tell him he looks like a weedhead, and people’s perception my age think the same thing. Can hurt his business. The girls like it so he don’t care at the moment.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He’s had short hair most of his life. Grew it out for a couple years then cut it short. Growing it out now and will cut for the summer. He cuts grass for himself. Imagine that. I tell him he looks like a weedhead, and people’s perception my age think the same thing. Can hurt his business. The girls like it so he don’t care at the moment.

You gotta watch those lawn guys. Goofy bunch. ,😁