Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Several does in range, no bucks. I believe I arrowed a yote at last light, sounded like I hit it, didn't find arrow at impact. Will go back tomorrow and scan the field in daylight.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Went on a meat hunt this evening. Had shot ops at a couple medium size does but I want a big one. The only really big one I saw had a baby with her and I can't do that.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Finally made it out yesterday for my first real sit (did one a few days ago with my 10 year old daughter). I hunted over a food plot at our club out of a pop up blind. 4 doe fed in the plot all evening. That was all that came out, but at least I wasn't skunked.

Felt good to be out. I'm hoping to get back out after this front goes through. Hopefully by tomorrow or Wed at the latest.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Finally made it out yesterday for my first real sit (did one a few days ago with my 10 year old daughter). I hunted over a food plot at our club out of a pop up blind. 4 doe fed in the plot all evening. That was all that came out, but at least I wasn't skunked.

Felt good to be out. I'm hoping to get back out after this front goes through. Hopefully by tomorrow or Wed at the latest.
Good shit, Cotty! I'll be out on Wednesday, weather is looking fantastic!

OO2

In the Uplands
Good stuff. I’ve had my opportunities but have yet to capitalize on anything yet. Hoping I didn’t screw too much up in one of my spots and I’ll be able to get back on something here soon.

00buck

Had a shot at a small 7 point yesterday and by small I mean head gear and body and a small doe/ fawn

00buck

A doe with 2 fawns this evening out of range but not sure I would have shot her even though decent size had the kids with me in the blind 2 year old didn't care for it to much