Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sgt Fury’s 2023 trail cam pics

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
IMG_3203.jpeg
IMG_3199.jpeg
IMG_3179.jpeg
IMG_3177.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Shouldn't you be around here right now?
I sold my ohio property last November…..I thought I already posted that here. My neighbor to the left has 3-4 campsites set up and rents them out to people year round….then he leases hunts for $2000 per week. His Facebook page is littered with hunters posing with bucks that I passed multiple times….I’ll never be able to keep a good age class on my property if the neighbor is taking many many young bucks. The neighbor to my right now lets a guy hunt there and he runs a bait pile year round and it’s about 150 yards from me. Add to that the guy who mows my trails said he can’t do it anymore and the constant upkeep/repair on the culverts that seem to wash out every other year and the county road into the property that me and my old neighbor used to buy and place stone to keep it passable.…it just became too overwhelming. I’ve been looking for a camp to buy in Potter or Tioga county Pennsylvania. I’ve been going up there since I was a kid and enjoy the small town atmosphere and the great trout fishing. Plus it’s only a 4-4 1/2 hour drive compared to 8 1/2 to ohio. I may still come out and hunt state land out there but I’ve been too busy this year.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My wife spotted a red fox trotting by our spa during a conversation about an hour or so ago. He maintained that slow trot for a couple minutes till he was out of sight crossing through several neighbors yards and driveways. I took a pic through screened window but didn’t go very well as cam focused on screen instead of fox. Lol

Reactions: Sgt Fury