Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Right or Wrong ?

saddlepants

central Ohio
Awsome! Hey are you familiar with the PCBA? I tracked a weekend hunt for these guys in Ohio, they are an awsome group and will help you out in this venture. They have an exciting array of methods to assist you in helping him and hunts he can participate in with you as his guide. Lots of great information from this group. good people!
http://www.pcba-inc.org/about-us/our-history

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just now saw and read your thread! You sir must be applauded! Keep up the good work! Like the others have said, we need more people like yourself out there. I reckon you and him have talked big deer a few times! He and I talk big deer every chance we get and it drives our wives nuts! Congrats to your Soon to be step- son! You BOTH are blessed to have each other. Thanks for sharing and welcome to TOO!

Huckleberry Finn

Welcome to TOO!

That's an awesome story and some nice deer! Sounds to me like you've got a custom built blind with a hillbilly tripod, aint nothing wrong with that!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Fantastic what you are doing. Taking the time and having the patience to enable him to enjoy the outdoors and hunting is pretty special.

I will echo the words of others in that not only in hunting circles, but in society, we would be better off if more embrassed your attitude/kindness.

Great job!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's just awesome. I don't see this being anymore of an issue then helping anybody else with special needs to hunt. I say as long as he enjoys the time in the woods and wants to go, Then take the guy hunting !!!

Congrats to you both, and keep up the great work.

Lundy

Not even a question of right or wrong, it is about as right as anything I can think of. Even if it were illegal(and never should be) it would still be right in my mind.

You are new here and to this Internet website thing, but read through the threads here and other hunting forums. We have slobs hunters, trespassers, youth season problems, declining deer populations, stolen tree stands and cameras, etc, etc, etc and then someone like you restores my faith in hunters and myself. I like many others get caught up occasionally in the negatives and can sometimes lose sight of the positives. Thanks for sharing a very heart warming positive.

Kim

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Everyone of you are FABULOUS! I showed ZJ his pic's on a website tonight and told him how many people were proud of him and he is sorta famous now by being on a website.........and his reply was "I KNOW.........Can we go and shoot a doe tomorrow?" I guess his vote is in also. Thanks So Much for NOT being what I call "Armchair Deerhunters" You All Deserve a "Booner" And yes that is with two O's!

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I dont know how I missed this until now but you sir need to be commended !!!!! This is what it is all about, I cannot think of one thing that is wrong with this, we need more people like you in this world, it would definately be a better place. Please congratulate this fine young man on his accomplishments and his deer, they are some impressive bucks!! and a big thank you to you for taking the time and putting in the effort to help him accomplish this.