Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We were under tornado warning for a bit. I watched from the front porch. Funnel clouds spotted in Mercer county and I think they said Auglaize county as well. I'm a mile north of Auglaize. Saw pics north of us with funnel clouds in a couple places. Maybe Continental and Paulding? Hope everyone is alright.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like Mercer County took another hit last night as well. Property damage. Downed power lines. Rerouted traffic off a state route. No injuries.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here we go again. Second time within the past 2 hours. I hope this isn't the prelude for the rest of the spring and summer!

1000007954.jpg

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
F this weather I'm over it... can't get anything done. It's one thing if you can half ass plan around it but 100 percent chance and nothing to 0 percent chance and it pours for hours flooding everything. I get it it's weather an its ohio but I wish I could show up everyday to work with millions of dollars in equipment at my hands and be wrong every day by the hour by the minute and still get payed. You want a surprise search how accurate the weather channels are it will piss you off. Regardless I'm just venting , people suck at their job and it's on our dime ... just call for rain everyday and be done with it .. don't tell me 0 percent and flood my whole area with 3 hours of downpour f right off. Anyhow f those guys :ROFLMAO: (y)

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
F this weather I'm over it... can't get anything done. It's one thing if you can half ass plan around it but 100 percent chance and nothing to 0 percent chance and it pours for hours flooding everything. I get it it's weather an its ohio but I wish I could show up everyday to work with millions of dollars in equipment at my hands and be wrong every day by the hour by the minute and still get payed. You want a surprise search how accurate the weather channels are it will piss you off. Regardless I'm just venting , people suck at their job and it's on our dime ... just call for rain everyday and be done with it .. don't tell me 0 percent and flood my whole area with 3 hours of downpour f right off. Anyhow f those guys :ROFLMAO: (y)
Have a green crayon. You're not you when you're hangry.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Think I heard just shy of 10" of rain the last 6 or 8 weeks. Much higher than our average. Following a winter that didn't give us any snow. . . .and now the rain is killing spring revenue. Please don't complain too much though. Mother Nature will flip the switch and go straight to hot and dry on us. She can be a real joker like that.

Reactions: ThatBuckeyeGuy