Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random thought of mine...

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
My wife is a combination. Invisible brake, ask me why I am going a certain way then argue when I tell her, I very rarely let her drive with me in the car. When I do I swear she has to hit the gas before hitting the brakes. Does it at every sharp curve and stop sign.

Reactions: giles and Riverdude

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If I have a beer the wife drives, won’t drive with beer on the breath.... The wife quit asking years ago why I drive a certain route because it usually involves nature viewing.... On road trips she gets a little nervous because I have no patience for people who hang out in the left lane doing the speed limit.
This is my mantra 😂

911FCF21-E7CB-4B77-BEE0-392883999041.jpeg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
In the 7 years we've been together I think she has driven twice. Both time s I was pass put drunk. She's not a bad driver at all, it's just if I have to go I might as well drive than sit there like a lump.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
My wife is pretty good at driving and taking the keys after I’ve started tipping them back.
When I was younger and dumber... I drove buzzed too many times, but was lucky to not have any repercussions.

Reactions: triple_duece

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
What would today’s kids do without battery percentage? Remember when things used to slow down and that’s how you knew. Back when most things had a cord...phone, tools...nowadays I think they even have Bluetooth tampons. Wtf
On the Bluetooth tampons Dave, negative....

Reactions: giles