Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pro-Form Treadmill CrossWalk

How many clothes will it hold if i hang them carefully?
Funny and it happens all the time. :ROFLMAO: I didn't start that can of worms with this particular piece of equipment and it has served me well during colder months, when I couldn't get out. :unsure: Now that I'm retired, I've got more time to get up to the YMCA and use my free membership, walk their track, use their weights and swim on occasion. :cool:

I posted this on FB Market Place and had 2 scammers within the first hour of posting. :mad:

Reactions: Mickey Merrie
Funny and it happens all the time. :ROFLMAO: I didn't start that can of worms with this particular piece of equipment and it has served me well during colder months, when I couldn't get out. :unsure: Now that I'm retired, I've got more time to get up to the YMCA and use my free membership, walk their track, use their weights and swim on occasion. :cool:

I posted this on FB Market Place and had 2 scammers within the first hour of posting. :mad: price and it seems fair, I will have my assistant prepare a check and arrange for my crew to pick it up when they bring the check to you."
"Quite assuredly your price appears equitable. I will to have my secretery transfer the currency then order my assistant to receive your product swiftally when next in your village. Please to forward me your account number and password or if preferable your card information and code to excellerate our transaction?"

• Haha
Reactions: Bowhunter57