Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pops scores again!

Kaiser878

ohio
I tell ya what guys, thanks a ton! I have been on cloud nine all day! I think I am more excited than he is! It has been an amazing week around my house! My good buddy is home from Texas where he is in the army. On the 2nd of November he and my other buddy brett both scored on great bucks! Travis is still in town and will be until this monday. He looks at my father like his dad also, as he lost his dad a few years ago. HE calls my dad popsas if he were his own. SO to see three people who are close to me drop 3 studs in the last 6 days, I am sitting on top of the world! I cant find a buck to shoot to save my life, but holy hell its been one hell of a week. Good friends, good times and big dead bucks. This is a year I will never forget!!

Kujo

Maumee, OH
That's really cool man! Gotta give you props for setting it all up for your dad. That deer, hunt, and time with your dad is something you will never forget.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Kaiser - we're still waiting to hear the story on that awesome lookin crossbow.....

(He's probably hunting and won't see this for two weeks)

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
That deer is amazing! Congrats to your pops! Sounds like you've had a pretty awesome week. This is hunting at its finest, to share in the harvest with the people close to you. Nice work, friend!