Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official TOO Catch Thread

After the day with Chad yesterday today we canoed the portage river
Caught a few river small mouth and a couple large mouth all on tiny torpedoes

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpeg
    IMG_0771.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0770.jpeg
    IMG_0770.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 53

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
That sucks but still better than what I was doing lol. That cell is going to take a few years since it was never stocked just fish that got in from Wards when they filled it. Between the cormorant population the pelicans and ospreys I don't know if a bass has a chance lol.

Reactions: TinyTucky

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Virtually all of our local Largemouth are post spawn and feeding in spawning gills and Shad. Temp drop, wind and overcast called for throwing “big” swimbaits again. Note the tail sticking out of the ones mouth. 4.5lb and a 4.8lb. Quality over quantity I guess. Hopefully hitting some marinas tomorrow when I get off work.
IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg
IMG_2666.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Had another reasonable day on the water today with my buddy Eli. I didnt get off work til 0700, so we met around 7:30, fishing by 7:45. I forgot a change of shoes so my feet got fried lol. Outside of burnt feet the fishing was good. Biggest fish was just shy of 4lbs, with I’d say an average weight around 2lbs. We guessed we landed around 50-60 largemouth. Wind sucked at first, but laid down nicely around noon so we could hit some main lake stuff. Deep Cranks, squarebills, spinnerbaits, big swimbaits, jigs and tubes worked, the fish didn’t seem to be too picky. I didn’t take shit for pics but here ya go.
IMG_2706.jpeg
IMG_2705.jpeg
IMG_2703.jpeg