Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New T-Shirt Design

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I can't believe I misses this thread for the past 3 weeks! Friggin' hilarious!

I commend you two younguns for standing up to these rascals and trashin' back at em. Shows you're just as ornery as they are and that this site ROCKS!

Awesome shirt design Jesse by the way!

Carry on.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Moundy and Diablo are like the real life :beavis:
Only they're smarter

And uglier. And missing the muscles. And not on TV.

Teasing you guys. Get your jockstraps out of a bind. Oops. Sorry. I didn't realize you didn't need them yet since your balls haven't dropped. bahahahaahhahhaa

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
And uglier. And missing the muscles. And not on TV.

Teasing you guys. Get your jockstraps out of a bind. Oops. Sorry. I didn't realize you didn't need them yet since your balls haven't dropped. bahahahaahhahhaa

Thats hurts phil..
At least we arent hung like Chow on the Hangover 2..if you've seen it you know what i mean lol lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thats hurts phil..
At least we arent hung like Chow on the Hangover 2..if you've seen it you know what i mean lol lmao

Sorry bro. I tease because you are in the prime of your life and i am getting older every day bubba. Enjoy the heck out of it. I also tease because you guys take it so well. Sorry I haven't seen the movie. I will just assume it was a good burn. lol

Isn't that movie just now out in theaters? If so, then you should know my old butt hasn't seen it yet. Shoot, I am lucky to catch them on the third replay on TV. If it isn't deer, weather, or Buckeyes, chances are I missed it on the TV. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Umm.... You're on the right Phil. Beener on the left. :smiley_crocodile:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Sorry bro. I tease because you are in the prime of your life and i am getting older every day bubba. Enjoy the heck out of it. I also tease because you guys take it so well. Sorry I haven't seen the movie. I will just assume it was a good burn. lol

Isn't that movie just now out in theaters? If so, then you should know my old butt hasn't seen it yet. Shoot, I am lucky to catch them on the third replay on TV. If it isn't deer, weather, or Buckeyes, chances are I missed it on the TV. lol

Hahah i know phil, i take the teasing as a form of love lol. But the movie just got out on dvd..i'd watch it.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
That is too much. If you remember I was him for Halloween one year.

And now he is me in the movie...

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Umm.... You're on the right Phil. Beener on the left. :smiley_crocodile:

Holy crap! He is sporting the same look as Beener now! While the guy on the right is a skinny dude, I am not seeing it. I am not a muscle freak, but I am not as soft as that guy looks. Plus I don't wear jewelry. Nor am I asian. Or gay. Outside of that, you are right. Pretty similar. lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang. I keep looking at that picture. I am not limp wristed either. Dammit Jesse! I haven't had time to get a haircut for a couple weeks. Now I feel obligated to go to the barber so I am not as shaggy as that dude. Thanks for ruining my schedule for the day. :smiley_arrogant::tantrum:lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's wrong with shaving your crack? :smiley_confused_vra Besides it being harder to fart when seated i mean...