Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NEW DEER HUNTER WANTED

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
This buck showing off his velvet rack early this morning.

1000017212.jpg
1000017213.gif

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Maybe THUNDER will grace Levi with his presence and a perfect broadside shot!! Then this one would get that -nuther year!! :cool::love:

I believe there stands a real good chance of encountering any of the other good bucks, no doubt about it in my mind. I just hope he's somewhat ready for some buck fever because we have more of them than the antlerless this year, or at least that's what it appears at this time. Need to get out there and see it for myself during the season.

Trust me, I suffer from buck fever every year and usually takes me a couple of close encounters to get over it. So, he'll be in good company 😊

All bucks are on the table for the young man, including 'THUNDER'. He has the green light on any given opportunity on any buck he wants, including 'THUNDER'.

I'm truly lookin forward to this deer season. Should be a bunch of fun for all involved. One too remember!

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is great news. Sometimes things happen quickly. We don't always have time to study antlers. We just see it and know it IS a shooter. Nice to hear Levi won't be in a high intensity moment trying to figure out if he can or can't shoot the deer in front of him. Good on you Denny!