Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need some prayers TOOZERS

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
She has been moved into hospice and is currently now on morphine for the pain. The Drs. say it could be a few weeks or even days. I can't believe how aggressive this type of cancer is. This past February she was healthy looking as she ever been. Now she looks 20 years older and at Heavens gate! May the Lord take her painlessly. It's been very hard on my wife as they were very close. Please continue praying for her and her father. Thanks TOOZERS!

S Triplet

Ric, my thoughts and prayers go out to you, Tami and the girls. And of course Tim and Chuck..
We have had some very rough times lately.
My Mom is not doing good.
Hospice (Morrison house) in Zanesville has been comforting for all of us as she is near the end of her life's journey.
Just so others know, She's 82 and was as good of a mother as anyone could ever ask for.
Please send a prayer our way as well. She's my angel...
Stacey

Last edited:

S Triplet

Thank you guys! I'm with her now...they said maybe a day or two is all that is left.
Maybe hours. Ric is one of my best friends and he's the one that told me about this site. I can tell there is some really good people here!
And not just another hunting site... We all need someone! I talked to Ric on the phone a while ago headin to work..I hope no one thinks I hijacked his thread. We are close friends and I know he is okay with sharing it.
Thanks again for the prayers..
Stacey

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My prayers go to you and your family Stace! You're like a brother buddy! Hang in there! I worry about your father TOO! Your mom will be joining Stan and my Dad in heaven soon and that should bring you and I some peace and comfort buddy. Like my M-I-L Carolyn, she's been in so much pain and discomfort with this cancer that I just pray that God takes her from it as tenderly as he can. I feel so bad for my wife as her and her mother were like best friends and did alot together. Death is so final, but realizing that those we love are in a much better place surrounded by love and eternal life everlasting with God our maker, makes it easier to cope with. Hang in there Stacey, my prayers are with you.

Stacey, this is a great site and so much better than the other one. They are some great guys who are just as ate up with deer huntin' like our group we hang with, but I'm not sure any of em has ever fried up a deers tongue and ate it or tried eatting a acorn!..lol .....but you never know with these dudes!