Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Metal tag

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
This is not really an ad, not yet anyways. I know it's been talked about a few times that people miss the metal tags for their mounts, I've been kicking around the idea of getting some of these tags letting the kids kind of start their own little business. The other night Cooper was looking at one of my heads and asked when I shot that deer So looked at the tag and told him 2007 and he asked what I looked at , so I showed him all the old tags I have he thought it was pretty cool. We got savannah a cricut so she could make decals and stickers and she wants to start her own little store to be able to sell things to kids at school I thought it would be a good way to teach them some responsibility and teach them how to make your own money. Plus it would be fun to chat up with other hunters and hear some of their stories. So my question is do you think it would be worth investing a little money in and do you think they will sell? I know it's not a get rich thing but just something I know people liked, not just in ohio but everywhere.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
This is not really an ad, not yet anyways. I know it's been talked about a few times that people miss the metal tags for their mounts, I've been kicking around the idea of getting some of these tags letting the kids kind of start their own little business. The other night Cooper was looking at one of my heads and asked when I shot that deer So looked at the tag and told him 2007 and he asked what I looked at , so I showed him all the old tags I have he thought it was pretty cool. We got savannah a cricut so she could make decals and stickers and she wants to start her own little store to be able to sell things to kids at school I thought it would be a good way to teach them some responsibility and teach them how to make your own money. Plus it would be fun to chat up with other hunters and hear some of their stories. So my question is do you think it would be worth investing a little money in and do you think they will sell? I know it's not a get rich thing but just something I know people liked, not just in ohio but everywhere.
I think it’s a cool idea and always love supporting a small business!!