Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2023-2024 Edition

offthegroud

Seen good buck movement tonight. Had shooter at 20 yards straight on. When I swirved to the left, seen nothing coming the other direct the buck ran parallel to my location along the side the road to let me pass. The car behind me just missed him when he cut in front of them.
Safe to breed another doe.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm in after a 4 day hiatus. Exactly 0 expectations and really just going through the motions as much as anything. Picked a stand down in the big creek bottom hoping to catch the does either on the food plot, or headed back to bed from the beans on the ridge. Hoping the rain isn't too crazy.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yeah , back in too. This one just walked by, nose to the ground huffing loudly. A shooter came thru about an hr earlier . Hopefully the parade continues .....

41cd2d7b-5b46-47d0-bce5-c8c2f953f71f.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
Interloper.

IMG_4231.jpeg

and a nice 4x4 that had no interest in my grunting. I have seen this cat 6 times and four of those times I saw a good buck within 30 minutes of seeing ditch tiger, as was the case today, and a small spike walked right under me while I was typing this. Cat gets a pass for dragging antlered deer to me. 😆