Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2023-2024 Edition

OO2

In the Uplands
IMG_2744.jpeg

Wrong day to forget the strap vest at home!

Isaacorps

Columbus
Well I’m starting to think this area took a big hit to ehd. Ran into a NR yesterday at 2 at the parking lot. He said they used to kill hammers in here but last year they found plenty dead deer in the creek. Said he didn’t kill last year and he’s back so 🤷🏼‍♂️.

In the meantime, hunter texted me from Illinois and said his buddy w him just stuck a hammer. Quartering too, put in the pocket, deer walked off slow and bedded down 40 yards away where he could barely see him. Tried to get up but couldn’t, later stood up twice and laid back down. Tail was twitching as he walked to where he’s bedded. Sound familiar?
Hope he packed a lunch 🤣 follow me for more tips

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
You better git yo ass in dem woods!😂😂
72 degrees and blowing 15 mph. Ain’t been seeing shit in the evenings. I’ve probably put in 100k steps in since we been here. One day it was 20k. I’ve put some prints down and hunted several spots. Have yet to lay eyes on a 3yr old or better. You can say I’m a little bitter right now.

Got to be a lease/land owner to kill. Should’ve brought my poles to fish the gar holes. I would’ve invited Dustin!

Last edited:

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
72 degrees and blowing 15 mph. Ain’t been seeing shit in the evenings. I’ve probably put in 100k steps in since we been here. One day it was 20k. I’ve put some prints down and hunted several spots. Have yet to lay eyes on a 3yr old or better. You can say I’m a little bitter right now.

Got to be a lease/land owner to kill. Should’ve brought my poles to fish the gar holes. I would’ve invited Dustin!
Borrow one of Dustin’s fishing rods….probably in like new condition.😂