Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Feels good to be back!
16093617140296268641460278077677.jpg
16093617439581667571729404385279.jpg

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Thought I was hunting just one buck considering that’s all I’ve had on camera all season, checked the cam on my phone before heading in this am and a new even bigger buck has made an appearance, gives you that warm fuzzy feeling like something might actually happen between now and this evening. Good luck to anyone else that’s out. 28° and the perfect NNE wind for me.

Well, sitting in the trailer blind in an end to this garbage fire of a year and deer season. Have maybe one kinda shooter on all my cams. Drove past 6 does that just looked at me on the way here. They didn't even move. Or stop eating for that matter. Lol. Wind is right. Temp is right. Place feels right. Maybe I'll get a glimpse of antlers. Lol. Good luck fellas and Happy New Year tonight!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Had one blow at me this morning in the dark, upwind of me as well. Must’ve been watching me. Otherwise no other action. Have been settled in for about 30 minutes now. Conditions seem about perfect. The wide 8 I have on cam is about impossible to pattern it seems, but may be on an every two day cycle, if that’s the case he should make some type of appearance. If not oh well, embracing the suck either way. Good luck to anyone else out, and happy New Years!