Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm just out sight seeing. Walk and sit.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm tore on where I should be. I'm on a good place and there finally picking the corn on the back side. The place I was this morning they started picking when I left so 2 fields coming off now. I chose the spot that has the biggest deer on it. Hopefully I chose right

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nice work Phil!

Saw 6 does this morning. Great shot opportunities on 3, but no shots fired. Still can't bring myself to shoot one off the farm. Repositioned after a short lunch break and a lot of back and forth on where to sit. Started walking and ended up in the big creek bottom. So here I sit hoping for a set of antlers to appear!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Had a nice 8 come in this morning at 1045. Ready for him to pop out and he decided to bed 40 yards away in thick stuff. He finally gets up at 2 and is closing through the brush when he takes off east after some doe. 2 of the doe come to the base of my tree and he breeds the 3rd about 125 yards out. He then returns walking straight in till about 50 yards and then gets behind brush that I can’t see through. He must have caught me moving trying to locate him as he took off trotting away....

I guess I can finally eat a sandwich...lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Excellent hunt Ryan!

Back at it. Construction taking place here. Excavators working hundred yards or so behind me. I'm in a make shift "Deere" blind. Been seeing action right up on the buildings. Can't do it with bow. Hoping they read the script tonight with gun and don't spot me or wind me.