Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

OO2

In the Uplands
I’ll be sitting out tomorrow. Need a plan on getting to the stand I want to hunt in the morning as multiple bucks are checking scrape line that goes by that stand. Typically afternoon stand.

Goodluck to those going out.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Stick with it guys . Now's a great time to kill a good one . A good friend of mine killed a 150ish ten this morning that was chasing a doe . The property he hunts gas historically been a late Nov property . And true to form adter not having much on cam or seeing much up to now this deer showed up on cam this week . He couldn't hunt the last few days but slipped in this morning and killed it at 830 .

Gordo

Athens County
Stick with it guys . Now's a great time to kill a good one . A good friend of mine killed a 150ish ten this morning that was chasing a doe . The property he hunts gas historically been a late Nov property . And true to form adter not having much on cam or seeing much up to now this deer showed up on cam this week . He couldn't hunt the last few days but slipped in this morning and killed it at 830 .

That's what I like to hear.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Gorgeous morning, busted one walking in at 6:15, had small 8 pass thru at 7:20.

FF43FDCB-B944-4160-B1A5-EACCD2A64588.jpg

Gordo

Athens County
Slowwwwww going for me. Sat till 1:30. 1 solo doe on way in. Made me about 45 minutes late to stand. Perped her out for a while Hopeing a buck was with her. Never spooked.

4 does as I was half way up the tree. That was a good 5 minutes hugging a tree. They moved on, didn't spook.

That was it except for one of my spike buddies on my way out.

Ready to sling some freakin lead

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20171126_144332.jpg

Connor and I are out. Seen around 10 Turkeys and 1 doe coming in. She just moved on without spooking.
Good Luck to anyone out!

Last edited:

lung buster

hocking county
Drew and I hunted in a buddy stand tonight. He killed a bb and I killed the doe. Double with my boy. First deer I've shot myself in several years and it makes for great memories with him. Good times!