Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
This morning I drove to the property to button a couple things. Snapped a couple pics of ag farms that boarder me. The big field is corn and the two smaller ones are in beans.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Yeah and if I don’t get what I consider a shooter, maybe I can draw a shooter from another property. Wasn’t too long ago, that the buck in the pic was sure enough a shooter and probably still is if I’m holding my bow and 100% is if I have my longbow in hand.

Also we are hunting Kansas so that’s a plus. I’m sure we will have more meat than we know what to do with it. Usually give to friends and older people.

Reactions: giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
View attachment 108484
Hey TD, ever witness this at your place?

Umm kind of but no. Was walking down my turnrow/ food plot early in the morning while it was still dark. Something moved and I turned my light on and I almost stepped on a 4’ gator. Water was 300 yards away.

Other times there will be a waterhole in the management area and the whole slough has been dried up. Walk up to it and see 20ty something babies on the edge. Momma is in the hole somewhere.

Who knows what I have walked by unknowingly. [emoji2373]

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Umm kind of but no. Was walking down my turnrow/ food plot early in the morning while it was still dark. Something moved and I turned my light on and I almost stepped on a 4’ gator. Water was 300 yards away.

Other times there will be a waterhole in the management area and the whole slough has been dried up. Walk up to it and see 20ty something babies on the edge. Momma is in the hole somewhere.

Who knows what I have walked by unknowingly. [emoji2373]
I’d be extremely nervous letting Pearl go anywhere near the water!

Reactions: triple_duece