Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

Fletch

Supporting Member
One word to describe that..... FANTASTIC... Something the two of them will cherish forever...Job WELL DONE Nick....

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
You know I was raised right. When you do good deeds, the good Lord rewards you. Me snd Hunter got on the public land this evening. I walked in where he told me to go. Found my tree snd settled in around 3:15. Around 5 I catch this maiden doe slippin my way. I stood up, grabbed my bow and hurried to get a range before she vanished in the sea of green. It said 30 yards, as I drew back w a second to spare, I focused on my 30 yd pin and let it eat. Perfect placement and she ran 50 yards and crashed, could hear her kicking the leaves as she took her last breath. Texted everyone and said I was done. Texted my buddy snd his son and told him I was getting down to look at the arrow snd track. Before I could get to my arrow I told him I was good. He said too late we on the hwy coming to drag w his boy. Sent him a pin as I waited in the bottom, we met up w smiles and high fives. He said I got this and for me to lead the way to the bike. Came back to the camp and drank a beer as he said I wasn’t touching it and he cleaned it and was teaching his boy how to do it.
884EDA89-38FB-403A-8C5B-A043EAC24DC4.jpeg
81CAA1D8-7950-46D5-8A15-CC57A936AA42.jpeg
FFF3BAD1-3371-46D5-AFF4-144223F4ABDD.jpeg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Hunter and I drove up through the night to bow hunt northern Missouri today. Ran into some guys and we chatted so we don’t mess each other up. 2 were ff’s so the conversation went well and no butt hurt. They are covered up in the area I like to hunt so I put Hunter in a tree and walked down to find another spot. The area is good but real thick and limited shot selection due to the trees. We will make this evening snd morning hunt snd reevaluate after if we need to move or adjust. Brisk sw cold wind in my face. Sweated humping the hills w gear.
image.jpg