Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lake Erie Charter fishing

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Yes it was. Here are 4 coming in at one time yesterday....we had many doubles and triples also....
20190610_082523.jpg

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Had TOO member Tim Peirce and his 2 daughters along for a trip this morning. With a little searching we found some walleye that wanted to cooperate. Thanks Tim and family for another memorable trip on the best freshwater lake in the world. I enjoyed fishing with you guys! Mallory went along today today help out and she did a very nice job!
IMG_89091.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad you had a good time Tim. Chad is really lucky. He lucks into fish day after day and lucks into big bucks year after year. Lol. Chad is a true outdoorsman and puts in a lot of effort to reward many with fish and deer. We are fortunate to have him as a member of TOO.

Saw something in lake Erie for the first time ever yesterday when I was running back in after limiting out...it was a Sturgeon floating in the water dead. I estimated its length at about 5 feet long.
I was approximately 11 nautical miles offshore.
View attachment 81045View attachment 81046View attachment 81047

Probably came out of the Detroit River? They are frequent there and up in the St. Clair River as well. That really sucks as a fish that size is pretty damn old.

Reactions: Sgt Fury