Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks fellas. I've seen better weather on my birthdays and I sure like it better when I'm not at work, but such it is when you get older! I am leaving at lunch to throw some seed on the food plots that look a little weak, then heading to the demolition derby at the fair with the wife tonight. I'm very thankful she's not all about making a big deal over our anniversary. It's largely just another day of married life!

Diablo54

Outside
:smiley_clap::smiley_clap:
Thanks fellas. I've seen better weather on my birthdays and I sure like it better when I'm not at work, but such it is when you get older! I am leaving at lunch to throw some seed on the food plots that look a little weak, then heading to the demolition derby at the fair with the wife tonight. I'm very thankful she's not all about making a big deal over our anniversary. It's largely just another day of married life!

Whatd you do for your anniversery? "oh went down to the demo derby"

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
:smiley_clap::smiley_clap:

Whatd you do for your anniversery? "oh went down to the demo derby"

That was my wife's request! She loves the derby!!! LOL! Now you see why I am happily married!!! I promised her that I would make one of her bucket list items come true for our 5th anniversary (2013) and build her a car for the derby. Our anniversary dinner will consist of sausage samiches and french fries! Probably deep fried Oreos for dessert! Gotta love it!!!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
U got married on your birthday???????????????????????? Was that so you would always remember one or the other? rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
U got married on your birthday???????????????????????? Was that so you would always remember one or the other? rotflmao

Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't so I would never forget. We wanted a fall wedding, but I refused to get married during deer season. It worked out that for once, the county fair and our Sternwheeler Festival fell on weekends other than my birthday. (Which is a once in every 7 year event.) So the Saturday of my birthday was the perfect day scheduling wise and we were both fine with it being that day. But of course, I've heard the whole "you do that so you wouldn't forget" thing a million times since then!!!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't so I would never forget. We wanted a fall wedding, but I refused to get married during deer season. It worked out that for once, the county fair and our Sternwheeler Festival fell on weekends other than my birthday. (Which is a once in every 7 year event.) So the Saturday of my birthday was the perfect day scheduling wise and we were both fine with it being that day. But of course, I've heard the whole "you do that so you wouldn't forget" thing a million times since then!!!

You gotta admit, it IS convenient... :smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Make it a password for something. Helps to keep from forgetting it. Just wait Jesse, you will start forgetting stuff sooner or later. Trust me. I went through all last year thinking I was 36. Turns out I turned 36 THIS year. Oh well, I am done counting.