Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jack Daniels Honey

teej89

NE PA
Tried it but like the Wild Turkey American honey better... Congrats on the gift Phil.... Enjoy it.....

x2 IMO the JD Honey doesn't have anything against the WT American Honey. I actually like the the WT is a bit syruppy, really warms you up.

HuntingAgain

If you want to try another Honey, I enjoy Bushmills Irish Honey for a drink alone or sometimes in my Ice Tea. My favorite of the bushmills Irish Whiskies in order are 16 year old, Original 10 year old, Honey, 21 year old, and Black Bush.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you want to try another Honey, I enjoy Bushmills Irish Honey for a drink alone or sometimes in my Ice Tea. My favorite of the bushmills Irish Whiskies in order are 16 year old, Original 10 year old, Honey, 21 year old, and Black Bush.

x2 IMO the JD Honey doesn't have anything against the WT American Honey. I actually like the the WT is a bit syruppy, really warms you up.

I'll have too give it a shot... Thanks for the heads up....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I bought some Dewars Highlander Honey this week and will have to acquire the taste. Hard thing for me to explain, but I feel a sense of "duty" to learn to like good whiskey again. Being parts Irish/Scottish, I've been looking at different scotches to drink.

I'm still cutting it with Sierra Mist, but I'll get there!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've taken a liking to this stuff. Over the rocks with a few ounces of Sierra Mist and I really enjoy it. I've been trying to ease back in to this arena of drinking (whiskey) and the Dewars was a good call. Last nights mix was 50/50 and it went down smooth. I'll try some on the rocks before long!

Dewars-Highlander-Honey-Gear-Patrol-Lead-Full.jpg