Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hard to find bourbons...

offthegroud

Won OHLQ pickup today

Attachments

• 20230923_120045.jpg
    20230923_120045.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 103

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Liquor store here in Jersey has a bottle or two of Blanton's for I believe $ 129.99... Anyone want any let me know and PM me.... I'll send it back with Dan when he comes bear hunting and he can bring it to Strouds..
How much is that Black Dirt single barrel a bottle Rich?

Reactions: Hedgelj

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I went to my local place today and they said they had it in stock for $39.99…..I looked and had a guy that works there look and couldn’t find it on their shelf. They checked their computer and it said they had some, but it was well hidden.😂 At least I know they carry it, just may be out of stock.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ric... Bottle I got you was $73.00.... Haven't seen the 5 year old bottles lately... If you want another I can stop at brewery and see if they have any... Can pick up and send back with Dan.... Stuff is getting popular.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I went to my local place today and they said they had it in stock for $39.99…..I looked and had a guy that works there look and couldn’t find it on their shelf. They checked their computer and it said they had some, but it was well hidden.😂 At least I know they carry it, just may be out of stock.
George... That was probably the 3 year old bottle NOT THE 5 YEAR SINGLE BARREL...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ric... Bottle I got you was $73.00.... Haven't seen the 5 year old bottles lately... If you want another I can stop at brewery and see if they have any... Can pick up and send back with Dan.... Stuff is getting popular.....
I highly recommend it to anyone here cuz it’s a great pour for $73!!!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ric or anyone else... I just stopped at the distillery and they have some Black Dirt 5 year bourbon in stock... It's $79.00 + tax... Anyone wants any PM me and Dan can bring to Strouds....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Black dirt is a New York whiskey from Pine Island NY. Very close to the nj border.
I will actually be visiting the distillery tomorrow.
I would be interested in knowing if they distill and age their own juice or source from MGP or someone else and just blend it.

Last edited:
Reactions: finelyshedded

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
TOO.com needs its own whiskey brand….. But the label has to have the TOO salute on it…..
What distillery are you thinking, i have some connections to work to try to get a barrel pick, the problem is moving the 120-160 bottles...