Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy Birthday Hicks!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Happy Birthday Philbert!!! :smiley_clap: Suga, Suga how'd you get so fly?!? rotflmao

[video=youtube;6rgStv12dwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgStv12dwA[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks again everybody!

Cotty- Hadn't heard that for awhile! Thanks. Prompted Jesse to post a video.

Jesse- Yeehaw! That UPS girl at the start of the video was something else. Appreciate it bud!

Mike- 2 more years. Not quite there yet.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
sorry I missed your b-day bud. hope it was a good one.

No worries brother. Nobody caught it but Ric at 1030pm on my b-day. I wasn't exactly advertising. lol

Just the day the number changes anyway. I appreciate all the birthday wishes but I don't get all caught up in them. My wife on the other hand. . . .you better have something planned out for her. I just ask for the same thing every year. Not the day before. Not two days after. I ask for the same thing though year after year. :pickle:

hahhaa

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What did you get for your bday Phil?

My wife bought me some more "modern and trendy" looking nice shorts and shirts. I am not exactly a fashion guru like Joe. She gave those to me from the kids. Later I was impressed with her present to me. I will let you just guess at that one.

One of my guys gave me an extremely thoughtful gift as well. I will attach a picture of it.

uploadfromtaptalk1370464332801.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
So another words....we had a guy named Phil, dressed like Joe, drunk, and laid all at the same time.

A very nice Bday evening.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So another words....we had a guy named Phil, dressed like Joe, drunk, and laid all at the same time.

A very nice Bday evening.

Pretty much correct. I didn't get laid though. That is not what I tell her I want every year. lol mischeif.gif

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Ok.....I think I got it! A guy named Phil, dressed like Joe, drunk and got a BJ that blew the new shorts right off!:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ok.....I think I got it! A guy named Phil, dressed like Joe, drunk and got a BJ that blew the new shorts right off!:smiley_clap:

I will not confirm nor deny anything. All I am saying is I love my wife. She is a darn good woman. lmao