Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally.... GOOD NEWS...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Got an early Xmas gift yesterday... As some know last year I had some health issues... One of them was prostate cancer... It was only a small spot, but still cancer... It was so small that the doctors said it's nothing, but we have to watch it... Went for a prostate biopsy last week... Dr. called yesterday and said great news it has not grown at all and is of no concern...

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Got an early Xmas gift yesterday... As some know last year I had some health issues... One of them was prostate cancer... It was only a small spot, but still cancer... It was so small that the doctors said it's nothing, but we have to watch it... Went for a prostate biopsy last week... Dr. called yesterday and said great news it has not grown at all and is of no concern...

Wonderful news!!!

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Decided to do the biopsy with only a local... They insert a tube up your ass then this long needle to numb you... Thing looked a foot long... Then they insert something that makes a pop every time it's takes a piece... They take 12 pieces... One of those had a tiny spot of cancer...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good news Rich. Not sure I needed the visual. Many options to tease Giles with that visual but I'll leave it alone. But thanks. 😁

Reactions: Fletch