Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Family fishing and camping outing Food and T Shirts Thread

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
So we have a drop dead date for sizes and qty for shirts so that we can place the order have them picked up in time to check to make sure everything is there and correct.

APRIL 10th is the due date. At this time we dont have cost per shirt. That will come once we know a rough qty. I would say the shirts will be anywhere from $10-$12. If everyone pays $12 and they end up being $10, I would say the extra $ could go to the TOO till to help keep the site running.

Here is a picture of the design in case someone didnt see it the first time I posted it.

Paint Creek Shirt Design.jpg

I had also mentioned the shirts would be Blue with White writing. If no one objects, thats what we will go with. If anyone has any questions, feel free to get a hold of me.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
We are 3 weeks away from having to turn in T-Shirt sizes and qty plus the $. Im hoping to have a finalized price per shirt by the end of this week. Once I get it, Ill update everyone and direct you where to send your $ for your orders. Right now we have 25 shirts to order, but only 8 people placing orders.