Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Expo?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The open did not go as well, but still a very solid round. Maybe next time. I didn’t shoot.

Can't win them all. Not sure what his career aspirations are but has he ever thought about shooting professionally? I know he's damn good at it and loves it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good deal for Mason. I went Friday for the first time in many years, my first thought was I need to get one of them 15 passenger Yoder toters for my retirement income.... my second thought was ....never mind, I couldn't stand the smell!
I hung around for a little bit trying to catch ya at the turtle booth. I even asked em what time they expected ya to come around and they said 5 ish. It’s not that I figured the visit wasn’t worth the wait, but I didn’t wait. Lol.

Reactions: giles

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Btw, crowd was not bad at all. According to the fellas I knew that had been there all weekend, the crowd was way easier to navigate through this year than in years past. In the limited time I walked around, it was far better than I remembered.

Reactions: 5Cent

Stump

Ass Regulator
Btw, crowd was not bad at all. According to the fellas I knew that had been there all weekend, the crowd was way easier to navigate through this year than in years past. In the limited time I walked around, it was far better than I remembered.

Precious was with me Friday and it wasn't bad, we stuck around until about 5:30 to let the rush hour traffic to burn off. I spent most of my time lookin at shoes, ya know just to see who was a player ;)