Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2016 sheds

Diablo54

Outside
#11 hunted all day long just to find one!

Kay found a hanger this morning! Her 4th shed ever and it's a hanger. Talk about lucky.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice finds you two! I've never found a true hanger yet! I found a really small freak spike once laying on top of some sticks and grass about 18" off the ground though. Lol

Keep on keeping!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't have a tally of how many I have found. I'd say less than 30 total. I found a hanger once. Probably one of the first half a dozen sheds i had found. Coolest thing ever. Congrats to Kay!

Diablo54

Outside
Today was awesome. Having Tuesday's and Sunday's off this year is testing me already. Monday's are crappy at work haha.

I'll let the pics tell the story. I found 14 on one farm this morning and topped it off with two more at another. Walking around with 10 plus sheds in your hand is a nightmare. But I was smiling the whole time.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Did the pooch find any or just enjoy your company? Is that last one a set of sheds or is it one broken one?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
That's awesome! I'm with Phil, that's a 2 year haul for me lol. My question is, how the hell do you manage to find old ones?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Great haul Taylor! I found 3 yesterday and was pretty darn excited....I'll just sit my happy ass back down in the back of the bus....rotflmao