Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Custom TOO Patch Hat - TAKING ORDERS

Would you buy one?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

JARHEAD

Behind you
let's get a final check/verfication on the list @Dustinb80 and I'll get to work on getting these out. I will try to box the ones together that make sense for a little Hillbilly Express action to save $ and resources. I will need to collect addresses and will work with each member to get that from you, or I'll get with you about being part of a group mailing. When you receive your package, it should have a shipping amount on it, so you can either Venmo/PayPal that to me, or we'll settle up another way, another day.

Thanks for your patience fellas.
I live and work in the Marietta area so I old meet you somewhere pretty much any day you're in town for work. Whenever or wherever is convenient for you

Reactions: bowhunter1023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First off, I apologize for this taking so long. I've had a lot on my plate and I've not prioritized getting these out. I finally buckled down today and got things ready to ship. An anonymous member is covering shipping, so we're all square except @JARHEAD and @Chancegriffis. We need to make arrangements for payment if you guys still want hats.

@MoonLab yours is in the same box as Dustin's.

@OhioWhiteTails yours is headed to Mike's.

@brock ratcliff and @Quantum673, yours are headed to @giles' house.

These will all go out USPS tomorrow, so most of you should have them by the weekend. We'll figure out a faster process next time!

I have 4 Veteran hats left if there's any lurkers wanting to snag one. The regular versions are gone.

20211206_201910.jpg