Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Where's Joe? er I mean I O!

Watching. The bucks are looking pretty solid so far. Taking the chances that matter and getting the QB in the run game. Defense started pretty shakey but two 3 and outs in a row is a good start. If they can keep the steam and clemson doesn't do the same on D then they'll be fine. None of that changes the fact that they shouldn't be playing in the game anyway due to lack of a season showing though. 😉

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Watching. The bucks are looking pretty solid so far. Taking the chances that matter and getting the QB in the run game. Defense started pretty shakey but two 3 and outs in a row is a good start. If they can keep the steam and clemson doesn't do the same on D then they'll be fine. None of that changes the fact that they shouldn't be playing in the game anyway due to lack of a season showing though. 😉
😂😂😂😁😁👌

Reactions: hickslawns

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Rules are rules. But the rules are garbage. Never agreed with that "crown" rule when there was obviously no ill intent. There was no launching or targeting, that was just a good clean stick. I mean think about it, fields was spinning, tackle came in arms wide and mid body in a classic tackle position. 1/4 of a second either way and and it could have just as easily been an arm tackle. It just drastically changes the fundamental of the game. Used to be a QB thought long and hard before running and a defensive player licked his lips when he did. There's no penalty for making a break for it. Might as well try because you can juke like your going to slide and dare anyone to touch you, or take a pop and it'll almost always be called targeting.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Same as last year , don't drop your damn head !!!!

You mean don't tackle then and just arm tackle or shoulder bump and hope they don't duck because that's all that's left. Well that or just tie flags around everyone waist. 😅.