Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chair for hunting blind?

Big H

Medina
Check out the redneck hunting blinds chair. I have been using one for several years now and like it a lot. It is quiet and adjustable and very comfortable.

Reactions: "J"

P8riot

Carbon, In
Inflatable so it packs nicely and it would help during the boring mid-day quiet times. Disclaimer - I have not used a product like this nor does anyone I know. 🤣

1661872225778.png

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Holla

Big H

Medina
Looked at it and liked what I saw. Also on sale for $89…. Ordered it, thanks for the heads up, Ron!
Good Luck J. I really like the fact that I can adjust it for the terrain since all 3 legs adjust. On level ground I have it set up so I am leaning back. I actually ordered it one day from the blind after I missed a shot opportunity at a target buck due to a fold up camp creaking when I shifted my weight to take the shot. That was after I got done swearing LOL

Reactions: Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It’s a nice compact chair. It’ll pair nice with the other one I picked up for when hunting with my brother or a buddy in the blind. Seems stable and I like the way it leans back a little bit. Seems quiet and smooth when the seat swivels. Now too figure out which seat will be my go too 😂 Nice too have options.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It’s a nice compact chair. It’ll pair nice with the other one I picked up for when hunting with my brother or a buddy in the blind. Seems stable and I like the way it leans back a little bit. Seems quiet and smooth when the seat swivels. Now too figure out which seat will be my go too 😂 Nice too have options.
The redneck blind chair is pretty comfortable. I’ve been using it while shooting both the guns and the bow. I use it on uneven ground while shooting and it’s stable and quiet so far. I’ve been leaning back and and I like the lean too it. I think this will be the go too for the blind, vs the camofire chair. I’ll have that for backup and for when I’m hunting with a friend. But the true test will be hunting with it and sitting for a couple hours. That’ll be the first week of November.