Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cabelas put their Tactacam X Pro (No Glow) on sale.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Pretty sure I paid $200 for two of them last year. Might have been $120 a piece for $240. I'll see if I can find the receipt. This is just BS marketing by Cabela's. Jack them up in price and then bring them back to usual price. Dicks

Reactions: Stressless

Stressless

Keene, OH
Donno on that @hickslawns, not trying to pump Cabelas up(since they got bought by BPS) that's for sure.
Tactacam no glows were 149.99 across the internet when I was looking for a week or so. They discontinued a Tactacam model from last year as well.

Fletch

Supporting Member
$129 is a good price for the Pro model.. Why they discontinued the original Tactacam with black flash is beyond me....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Donno on that @hickslawns, not trying to pump Cabelas up(since they got bought by BPS) that's for sure.
Tactacam no glows were 149.99 across the internet when I was looking for a week or so. They discontinued a Tactacam model from last year as well.
Mine was Reveal X. Not sure if they are No Glow. That would be two different animals. If so, my apologies. Also have not priced them recently. Sorry for any negativity.

Stressless

Keene, OH
@hickslawns - no worries at all bud, just a good deal I thought I'd share with like minded folks. The reveal X is a red bulb flash, visable to us and deer.... still a good camera but I use mine for security around the farm as well as trailcam so i needed the no glow, Reveal X Pro.

Be well.

Last edited: