Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brbd!!!!

Kaiser878

ohio
Thanks all! I tell ya what. I am absolutely blown away. As if this season wasnt amazing already,. To put down my number buck is just unbelievable. Thanks for all the good words fellas.

I have not scored him yet, I figure he will gross in the low 150s! He has a ton of deduction though! He has probably 12+ inches of deduction. 9 inches of it is from stickers on his Base! For once, I am not concerned with a net score, I am just happy I finally caught up with him!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Awesome... awesom... awesome!!! That is one helluva buck!
Great story too. It's pretty cool that you tracked him on camera all that distance. Roamer indeed!
I'm glad you are the one that got the crack at him and this didn't have a sad ending of some neighbor getting him.
Once again, congrats on an awesome buck!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Congratulations and thanks for the great pics and write up!
This is exciting stuff. Way to stick with it even though you were discouraged....
You are a friggin machine. Year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year

PS Nets? NETS? We doan need no stinkin nets.... score schmore that's a GREAT deer

Last edited:

Diablo54

Outside
"i respect your choice to pass on him he will be a brute next year although he would have been shot by me! Good luck Kaiser I picked you for the next person to kill a deer and 1023 beat you to it. Don't leave me looking like an idiot"
Me on 11/15/10

Thank you! Nice deer Kaiser I have been rooting for you this year!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HOLY SHIT Bud... To say I'm jealous would be an understatement. We have a deer like that on the wall at deercamp and it has always been my favorite. Wide, mass and chocolate horns.. Hell of a trophy bud. Hell of a trophy.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Dang Zach, one hell of a deer buddy! You always find a way to make it happen, ain't no doubt about that. Like the others said, it's good to finally see you smile with a deer. Congrats buddy!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
You waited 4 hrs to track....I'll bet them was four loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggass hours lol
bet you wuz bouncing off the walls\

What was goin thru your head during that time?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is it just me or does Kaiser kill a biggen every year? Dang! I'm jealous! :smiley_carnaval:

No it's not just you... ol' Kaiser could put on a clinic for us all LOL. Everyone knows that luck plays a role in killing a big buck... BUT who get's "lucky" every stinkin year??? IMO, when you get to be that consistent, luck doesn't play as critical of a role.

Congrats again, dude!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dang Zach, one hell of a deer buddy! You always find a way to make it happen, ain't no doubt about that. Like the others said, it's good to finally see you smile with a deer. Congrats buddy!

And not wearing some hobo sock on his head. :p