Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boogity boogity boogity

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
DEF213D4-011B-4CBD-9C07-A965AE756566.jpeg
Boogity boogity boogity lets go racing boys!!!!! Saturday night racing....

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Wow. Good race. Really thought Dibenedetto was gonna make it.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Matt and Denny snow at the end, made it for a good ending the last 80 or so laps.... Lapped traffic has a major role in that Bristol race. I’ve been there a few times and there’s not a bad seat in the house....

Reactions: MoonLab

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Matt and Denny snow at the end, made it for a good ending the last 80 or so laps.... Lapped traffic has a major role in that Bristol race. I’ve been there a few times and there’s not a bad seat in the house....

I tell myself every year that I'm going to the Bristol Night race. I put it on my calendar for June next year to find tickets. The race isn't until Sept 9th next year.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I tell myself every year that I'm going to the Bristol Night race. I put it on my calendar for June next year to find tickets. The race isn't until Sept 9th next year.
You shouldn’t have any issue finding tickets, did you see the open seats last night? When I was going too the spring race and when the wife and I went too the night race, it was packed. You couldn’t see any spacing between the seats back then. Now lots of spacing...

Reactions: Tipmoose

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Let’s get a big group and go, it is an awesome track
I tried that with Kentucky speedway....everybody wants to stay at home because they have a fridge full of beer, burgers/brats to grill out, and can piss anytime you want without having to wait in line, lol.

Reactions: 5Cent