Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Back With a Surprise

rsmith

What’s up guys?! I have been extremely busy with finishing up my bachelors degree, getting a new job in a extremely unique field, and trying to fit 3D shooting, fishing, and hunting. Oh and also I am doing my first bodybuilding competition in less than 2 weeks in Cleveland that I have been prepping for for almost 4.5 months now. BUT I did get a few hours between it all to get out tonight and I got it done!! I will do a full write up later as it was something more than a hunt for me tonight and this time felt different than any other time. But here are some teasers until I can get the full story up. This is my biggest buck to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmith

Hell yes! Congratulations

You look weird without the beard.

Great buck. Hey Joe and Jesse! I think someone hacked RSmith account. I don't see a foot long beard in this pic.

Hahaha I had to get rid of it! It was driving me nuts and too many people had beards so I wanted something different so I trimmed it all and left a 80’s cop stache

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hahaha I had to get rid of it! It was driving me nuts and too many people had beards so I wanted something different so I trimmed it all and left a 80’s cop stache

Perv stache. You driving a van with no windows nowadays? Lol

Great buck! Seriously. He is a dandy. I'll quit teasing.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Well done man, well done. Good luck in Cleveland, that stache may bring a different kind of attention though. LOL