Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

American Hero Hunt Non-Profit Organization

740hunter

Coshocton
So let me start this off by saying I wasn't really sure on where to put this on the forum. I have been on the forum for quite a few years now, but I just don't post much.

I am a board member for the non profit American Hero Hunt. We are based out of Licking County and our goal is to provide veterans and first responders with outdoor experiences, free of charge. This includes whitetail hunts, waterfowl hunts, fishing trips, upland bird hunts, banquets/dinners/meals/events, etc. Last month we took two Heroes turkey hunting and it was a blast. Later this month we are taking two Heroes on a bow fishing charter and two more on a Lake Erie charter. We have many more events planned throughout the year including a golf outing, trap shoot, and multiple whitetail hunting trips. We had a board meeting last night and were talking about getting our name out there more to get more donors/sponsors and more applicants for the hunts/trips/events. I thought to myself that I know the perfect outlet to get our name out there more, TOO.

I'm not asking for donations, but if you were interested in donating anything it is tax deductible. Primarily, I wanted to see if you guys would check out our Facebook page and website and give it some likes and shares. I know that there are many veterans, first responders, and outdoorsman on TOO so if you want to apply for a hunt or come be a part of an event please do so! Any questions or concerns just let me know on here or send me a message. Have a great day fellas. God Bless.

Mike

740hunter

Coshocton
Do it man. The hunts and events are great times! Heroes usually come away with some free gear too. Have you seen AHH on facebook before?

740hunter

Coshocton
I'm not on FB or anything beyond TOO. That other stuff sends me over the top with stress and such.
I get it...check out the website. I think it would be something a lot of guys here would be interested in signing up for.
Could @Dustinb80 catch any fish with this organization? He’s a hero who can’t seem too get the hang of it…. 🎣
I'm sure he could! Tell him to sign up for the Lake Erie Charter through the website. We will be picking two people for that trip in another week or two.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
For anybody that likes to golf! American Hero Hunt is hosting a big golf outing at The Trout Club in Newark on August 15th. For details or to sign up just follow the link.

Mike
we may have to look that up, if you wanna put flyers up for it or pass out cards stop in at elm recycling, my dad runs it im sure he would put some stuff up for you. we use to let the guys from american freedom lodge bring some guys out and hunt a few farms we have. tell him josh sent you in.

740hunter

Coshocton
we may have to look that up, if you wanna put flyers up for it or pass out cards stop in at elm recycling, my dad runs it im sure he would put some stuff up for you. we use to let the guys from american freedom lodge bring some guys out and hunt a few farms we have. tell him josh sent you in.
Awesome! I appreciate it man.

Reactions: giles