Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 Strouds. F*** Covid, f*** antifa, f*** lockdown, Strouds is happening. Like death and taxes.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Just finished up cutting down an old dying tree and staged it for load up & hand splitting tomorrow morning. My 'Strouds bonfire wood donation fellas. This stuff should make a decent long burning campfire by then, right after I deliver it.

20200922_165739.jpg
20200922_165819.jpg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I intend to drop off the wood no later than Wednesday evening. For that week, I'll be playing everything by ear, so it all depends on the weather. I just may be down earlier into the week camping & hunting already if the weather is more than decent. Thursday mid morning would be the very latest I'd show up though. I'll know much better as the we get closer to that week to firm up my plans and let everyone know.

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
IDK which is which, so #50 would be great, if that's an option, thanks!

Im not sure which cabin #'s there are, but looking at the front of the cabins, the one on the right is the Hunters Cabin. Dan has claimed the bottom right bunk again this year if Im not mistaken.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Im not sure which cabin #'s there are, but looking at the front of the cabins, the one on the right is the Hunters Cabin. Dan has claimed the bottom right bunk again this year if Im not mistaken.

That's the one then cause I was in the other bottom bunk last year and that'll be great if I can claim it once again. I'm a real early riser and don't care to disturb anyone if I can help it, thanks!

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Here's what y'all are lookin at as far as bonfire wood that I'll be bringing. All fairly long big split pieces of hardwood that should burn really well come event day. There's more there than what I can haul in one truck load so, I'll grab what I can fit the night before, drop it off and stack it again.

My workout is complete for the day (y)

Attachments

• 20200923_141435.jpg
    20200923_141435.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 20200923_141455.jpg
    20200923_141455.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 105