Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017-18' Buckeyes

Jake_C

Sooners are playing with heart. Buckeyes are not. Defense looks mediocre. I won't say terrible because Mayfield and the OU offense is tough. Mediocre isn't going to cut it in the big games. Offense has nothing working. Too predictable when you can't throw. So much talent on the field not being used. Who is the backup QB? Might be time to see him. Let Barrett work on his throwing skills. We have solid running backs. We don't need Barrett to run. We need to throw so they don't key in on Dobbins and Weber. Frustrating.

Can't even remember his name. I just know this is JT's last year. I'd like to see what we have to look forward to (assuming they don't recruit, and start someone else, which is possible) next year. I don't see Meyer giving up on JT regardless of how he plays.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can't even remember his name. I just know this is JT's last year. I'd like to see what we have to look forward to (assuming they don't recruit, and start someone else, which is possible) next year. I don't see Meyer giving up on JT regardless of how he plays.
Don't see Urban giving up on him either.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
If JT Barrett starts next game, I will not watch it. He doesn't deserve the starting position, and has no business being on the field. If urban meyer is too stupid to see that than I won't be watching any more games this year. Not worth the stress lol.

Jake_C

He's a senior, it's college ball, a young team. He'll play unless he gets hurt. Not saying I don't agree with ya. I was saying that last season ;) but I won't disagree with coach Meyer for playing him either.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We looked terrible last night. I said Fuck-it and went to bed. But that's why I like College Football over the Pro's.....Anything can happen at any time.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If JT Barrett starts next game, I will not watch it. He doesn't deserve the starting position, and has no business being on the field. If urban meyer is too stupid to see that than I won't be watching any more games this year. Not worth the stress lol.

I've felt the same way ever since JT tried coming back from his injury during the Michigan game the year OSU won the NC. Don't really know what happened but he's lost confidence and his teammates confidence. Urban Meyer is too dang loyal to his leadership players to the point it becomes a detriment to the team, imo. When he said, I will not entertain the thought of replacing JT that's when I lost it! We even brought up the fact JT had over 300 yards passing last week!?!?! He threw two short/intermediate passes that went to the house and we played Indiana!?!?! WTH?!?!?!?

We already have tickets for the 9/23 game against UNLV and will still go but if UM continues to play JT and our position coaches over our receivers and defensive secondary don't start coaching and addressing the terrible route running and face guarding tactic on defense we will be lucky to be bowl eligible!!! rotflmao

He still telegraphs his throws!!! Don't these coaches see any of these things when they watch game film?!?!?

NUFF SAID

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm over it. We can now return to preparing for hunting season. Only one Buckeye game left in the season which matters to me now. It is the game we look forward to every year. "The Game." It will be fun giving Fluteman, Beener, and company some back and forth teasing about. At this rate, they may earn back some dignity this year. Don't get me wrong. I'll still root for the Buckeyes. I will not change my schedule to watch them. Love the Bucks. It isn't my entire life.

Jake_C

WR's that can't catch,DB's that won't turn their heads, plus dumb play calling equals bad results
This. Didn't see a DB turn his head and look for a ball all night. Several dropped passes that should have been easy catches for these guys. Definitely not looking like a UM coached team. who knows though... maybe this'll light a fire under some asses like that VT loss did early that year but I would have thought that Clemson game last year should have been sufficient...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ohhhhhhh boy. Got me a new pair of kicks.