Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 ram 1500

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
For what it's worth.......I had 1998....2003 and 2010 Ram 1500's all purchased new and got 300k miles out of 98 and 03 and turned in the 2010 to the company I worked for before I got to see it reach 300k but they were all super trucks! I just bought a new silverado last year I think mainly because I wanted to try something different but I have nothing bad to say about the Rams I've owned.
Same results we have had. 06 has Durango is getting cancer in notorious spots.

Every maker has its small problems. I remember when 100k was like a major achievement and trucks having 250 hp was a lot. Happy with what we have compared to the "good ole days". Vacations as a kid I can still se all the cars broke down on the side of the road. Now most vehicles just need fluids and wear parts changed up to 200k.

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Same results we have had. 06 has Durango is getting cancer in notorious spots.

Every maker has its small problems. I remember when 100k was like a major achievement and trucks having 250 hp was a lot. Happy with what we have compared to the "good ole days". Vacations as a kid I can still se all the cars broke down on the side of the road. Now most vehicles just need fluids and wear parts changed up to 200k.

You got that right about 100k being a big deal back in the day....now it's just getting broke in! I never even services the tranny on any of them.....just made sure the fluids were topped off and changed the oil every 5000 miles.....not like the 3000 miles the quick lube places try to make you believe.